Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where can I get a massive list of orange trees online or help identifying a tree?

My family has a tree in their yard. My stepfather got the tree from his sister 10+ years ago. I was told then that it was a water something or something with "water" in the title. He has passed away so I cannot ask. I have asked a local (orlando) orange coneseur about this and he cannot determine it what it is. I was wondering if theres an online database that I can search with or without photos? I can email pictures to anyone that needs them. OH, let me add... They are normally bi-annual and rather large.

Where can I get a massive list of orange trees online or help identifying a tree?
Contact your local Cooperative extension.(the agriculture Dept.)Take a piece of it in along with a picture of the entire tree. The master garderners have rescources that will identify the tree. Master gardeners have to work so many hours as public service after getting the master gardener title.It's free. They are there for just such purposes.
Reply:Water Oak, Water Hemlock? How about this link:


http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...


No comments:

Post a Comment